How Long Before Sears Call For Orientation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Mandy_Washington in Stockton, California

22 months ago

I went to both interviews and they hired me on the spot. I put my information into the company computer, I signed the background check paper, and I went and did the drug screen test the next day. The HR lady said they will call me for orientation but it's been twleve days. How long does it take them to contact you ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Pearland, Texas

22 months ago

Mandy_Washington in Stockton, California said: I went to both interviews and they hired me on the spot. I put my information into the company computer , I signed the background check paper, and I went and did the drug screen test the next day. The HR lady said they will call me for orientation but it's been twleve days. How long does it take them to contact you ?

Mandy,
I am in the same boat, offered job 17th of May, accepted 22 of may, still waiting, heard it was computer issues. But still waiting.

Mandy_Washington in Stockton, California

22 months ago

Tony in Pearland, Texas said: Mandy,
I am in the same boat, offered job 17th of May, accepted 22 of may, still waiting, heard it was computer issues. But still waiting.

hopefully they will call you this week. It took them two weeks to finally call me in for orientation.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.