Sears Commission Policy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

leo823 in Shawnee, Kansas

74 months ago

Has anyone had problems receiving all of their earned commissions from Sears?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anymeans in Edwardsville, Illinois

72 months ago

Yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

anotherstatistic@sears in Knoxville, Tennessee

40 months ago

I quit this past Tuesday from the home services division in Nashville. I have commissions that were due to be paid dating back to May. There are six other commissions since then that have been paid incorrectly or not at all. The answer by everyone involved is that it is a computer error. Regardless I'm out about $5800.00 as of today. Spoke to Judy in Human resources on Thursday. She didn't call me back or return a message that I left on her voice mail. I have since filed a complaint through the attorney general's office and the better business bureau providing the names and titles of those who have stone-walled me. I spoke to an attorney and I've got enough evidence to get this in front of a judge. I'll be pursuing that avenue on Monday. This thing is a powder keg in this particular office. I'm not the only one forced to go the lawsuit route, just the first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rborst43 in Bethania, North Carolina

34 months ago

anotherstatistic@sears in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I quit this past Tuesday from the home services division in Nashville. I have commissions that were due to be paid dating back to May. There are six other commissions since then that have been paid incorrectly or not at all. The answer by everyone involved is that it is a computer error. Regardless I'm out about $5800.00 as of today. Spoke to Judy in Human resources on Thursday. She didn't call me back or return a message that I left on her voice mail. I have since filed a complaint through the attorney general 's office and the better business bureau providing the names and titles of those who have stone-walled me. I spoke to an attorney and I've got enough evidence to get this in front of a judge. I'll be pursuing that avenue on Monday. This thing is a powder keg in this particular office. I'm not the only one forced to go the lawsuit route, just the first.

Hello, I too worked at Sears. I left and have waited months (7 now) and still waiting for a final payment on one job. A job that was installed but Sears says they haven't been paid on. How has your efforts gone to get this paid? Did the state AG help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anothersearsstatistic in Atlanta, Georgia

34 months ago

Hfhdhd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anothersearsstatistic in Knoxville, Tennessee

34 months ago

rborst43 in Bethania, North Carolina said: Hello, I too worked at Sears. I left and have waited months (7 now) and still waiting for a final payment on one job. A job that was installed but Sears says they haven't been paid on. How has your efforts gone to get this paid? Did the state AG help?

Go to Sears Code of Conduct at 88Sears and get the names and addresses of the Sears Senior Management Team. Pen a letter describing your situation, what you have completed in your attempts to be compensated properly, and what your intentions are if the senior management cannot help. Be civil and diplomatic and be able to do what you say you will do. Give them a couple of weeks. They will not respond, but someone further down the ladde may

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

commision in Washington, District of Columbia

25 months ago

Anyone out there let me know about the commission sales. How is the income? I do not mind driving and long hours. I want to know if there is income at the end?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.