Sears.. HOW MUCH DOES CASHIERS MAKE A HOUR?

Comments (12)

Vanessa in Jamaica, New York

98 months ago

I have a interview at sears do you know how much they pay the cashiers?

Mel in Appleton, Wisconsin

97 months ago

cashiers in wisconsin start at 6.75...

jj in Jersey City, New Jersey

94 months ago

Here in Jersey City, a cashier makes $7.50 an hour, too.

Larry Flint in Schenectady, New York

94 months ago

SEARS IS THE WORST COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.
THEIR HOME IMPROVEMENT DIVISION TRIED THE OLE' BAIT & SWITCH ON MY WIFE .
THEY CAME IN WITH AN HVAC UNIT PRICE OF 6(K),. I ALREADY HAD A PRICE FROM A REPUTABLE LOCAL CONTRACTOR FOR $2200!!
THE SLEAZY, SWEATING REP. SUPPOSEDLY GOT ON THE PHONE WITH HIS BOSS AND MAGICALLY DROPPED HIS PRICE TO $150.00 BELOW THE LOCAL GUY..., BUT SHE HAD TO SIGN THAT DAY OR ELSE THE 10% DISCOUNT + THE ADDITIONAL 5% "EXTRA" COURTESY DISCOUNT WOULD BE NULL & VOID.
THESE GUYS WON'T BE AROUND FOR LONG WITH SHADY DEALINGS LIKE THIS!

jj in Jersey City, New Jersey

94 months ago

hello,
that really to bad . how do they expect you to be able to survive off of that ? In JC we're making $7.50, not much either when you have a family and they want to cut back on my hours too! Thanks, again.

chris in Fort Wayne, Indiana

93 months ago

jj in Jersey City, New Jersey said: hello,
that really to bad . how do they expect you to be able to survive off of that ? In JC we're making $7.50, not much either when you have a family and they want to cut back on my hours too! Thanks, again.

I know walmart here starts out around 6.40.

I work at a pharmacy and our cashiers make 7.50 an hour.

janice in Abilene, Texas

93 months ago

5.90 per hour in abilene,tx

Icyfyah in Jackson, Michigan

91 months ago

MI. Sears seasonal cashier starting pay is minimum wage a whopping $7.15 an hour plus other incentives/bonuses with guidelines that will make it a little difficult to meet!

Charla Z in Nashua, New Hampshire

91 months ago

$7.65 in NH and $6.00 in the commisions depts.

kb_lnc in Friendswood, Texas

87 months ago

I make $6.50 per hour we get paid every two weeks and i work 20 -30 hours. Your hours are few and far so mostly 20 or less than 20 hours is the norm. I make $600.00 a month and thats if I sell enough credit. You get paid once a month for credit apps and you must get 5 before they pay you the $2 per application. The applications have to be new or decisionable and duplicates don't count. Id work in commission department not as a cashier or MCA if you want to make enough income to support yourself or family. I think all of my associates have two jobs cant live off of $600.00 bucks.

pover-tee in Madison, Wisconsin

87 months ago

Vanessa in Jamaica, New York said: I have a interview at sears do you know how much they pay the cashiers?

Whatever minimum wage is or perhaps 25 cents an hour more. Where I live minimum wage is 6.50/hour and they pay $6.75/hr... If you are lucky you live in a state that realizes that nobody should have to work for that.. There are better jobs out there- a dishwasher here makes $8/hr and doesn't have to work as hard.

mjay in Allen, Texas

87 months ago

Kmart offered by niece, who is 16 years old, $6.15 an hour, and I was trying to see what the minimum and maximum is for a cashier in Abilene Texas. I believe if you don't ask for more they will give you whatever is the lowest rate.

Concerned Aunt

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.