I hate Sears

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

marcia baker in Clinton Township, Michigan

67 months ago

I have been at sears 14 years and have been reduced to 4 and a half hours per week while another girls get 16 per week all because she kisses butt I hate evrybody in the Lakeside store it drives me crazy they full of crap. If sears doesn't watch out they are gonna have a big law suit on there hands

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dstetz in Cleveland, Ohio

67 months ago

They are trying to get you to quit. Being there for 14 years you are probably making more than this other girl. Make sure you contact and file eeoc before mentioning your intentions to anyone. They came up with evidence of smokeing in an unuathorized area several months after i had mentioned contacting eeoc for harassment. They have evidence to terminate anyone they wish to harass and if they dont they will contrive it at any cost. Once you have filed with eeoc they supposedly cannot retaliate. for information go to eeoc.com GOODLUCK Letme know how things go. This company has become the biggests loser ever. Go to retailworker.com and look at the amount of complaints about sears compared to all other retailers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marcia baker in Clinton Township, Michigan

67 months ago

Thank You for your help I will contact the eeoc and let you know how everything turns out again thenk you for your advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shiftyswitchblade_87 in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

They play that game to get rid of people, then they hire two more people to take that place. If they are hurting for hours so bad, they shouldn't continue to hire new people every day. I Hate Sears with such unbridled passion that some nights I cry before I have to go in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marvin in Arcadia, Indiana

65 months ago

Nothing to do with pay at all - they like them young - the girl probably dates the manager. Sears SuckS!! Don't buy anything from them - ever!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Great1 in Flagstaff, Arizona

65 months ago

At my sears they keep everybody on "final writup" they writup everybody for everything that way when they decide they dont like someone they have ample papertrail to fire them and not get in trouble with the eeoc. I have been there a year and have been writen up at least 30 times, probably more. Every time they write me up they tell me im on final writup and next time I could be fired, but it so doesnt mean anything anymore, I dont even try to fallow the rules anymore. Every person there I have had a conversation with so far is on final writup.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marvin in Sheridan, Indiana

63 months ago

Someone in the television media needs to do an investigation of this companies corruption.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

murphy in Zephyrhills, Florida

46 months ago

You hit it right on the head Sears is a lost cause and ANYTHING goes. It's like a burning ship with rats running everywhere no rules or regards for laws. The only way to get in good there is to not work hard but to participate in the unethical ways of many managers. The company is a joke the rule is if you can get away with it JUST DO IT if you get caught make sure someone in a high place has your back. This place is ok if your 16 and need 50 bucks a week for lollipops and chewing gum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.