sears pay card pre-check?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

samantha in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

i just got hired at sears and opted for the paycard. it says there is an option with the paycard called a pre-check. what is a pre-check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Faye in Key West in Summerland Key, Florida

49 months ago

samantha in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: i just got hired at sears and opted for the paycard. it says there is an option with the paycard called a pre-check. what is a pre-check?

a pre-check is like a debit/cash card and evey pay it gets reloaded, you are not saving anything by using a paycard. if you lost it or it was stolen you have to report it to HR immediately. I personally don't like it at all, it is like carrying a wad of cash around. My co workers complain that you can't use it anywhere(there are some places that don't accept debit cards).
I opted for direct deposit and low my money is in the bank and i can build on it.
My hours got cut to 10 hours a week and that is not enough to pay my student loan and couple credit card bills and Sears know my situation. So, I'll be working for a hotel front desk agent getting paid 13.49 an hour instead of 9.00 an hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.