How to get a job at Seattle's Union Gospel Mission.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Seattle's Union Gospel Mission? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Michael Adkins Sr. in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

Janitorial, Positions;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael Adkins Sr. in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

AbbyforGod in Nijverdal, Netherlands

10 months ago

To Seattle´s Union gospel Mission,

While reading about case manager and other openings in your organization, I was moved to apply. Since my career as a performing arts and ESL educator began, having been born again as a Messianic Jewish Christian in 1993, I´ve developed a passion for working with other Christians with the common goal of helping others grow in their faith. With a broad variety of social and educational work experience, I believe I would be an asset to your team, and because my roots are in Seattle I have a great desire to return there after living and working in the Netherlands since 1999.

FOr some reason, my efforts to fill out your application on line were stopped after filling in my basic information as there was no NEXT button to push???

Please advise me on how I may proceed in your job application process.

Thank you and God bless you,

Abby van Spronsen-greenwald

6 months ago

Hello Union Godspel Mission,

After living and working in the NEtherlands since 1999, I am eager to work part of full time for a Christian organization in Seattle. Because I have recently applied for a few of your posted positions and have had some frustrations with your on-line form, I would very much like to call you asap about the case managemnet job.

Could you please let me know with whom and what time I could make contact with you by SKYPE or phone?

blessings,

Abby van Spronsen-Greenwald
info@abbysactivities.com
performartavs@gmail.com

6 months ago

Hello Union Gospel Mission,

After living and working in the Netherlands since 1999, I am eager to work part of full time for a Christian organization in Seattle. Because I have recently applied for a few of your posted positions and have had some frustrations with your on-line form, I would very much like to call you asap about the case management job.

Could you please let me know with whom and what time I could make contact with you by SKYPE or phone?

blessings,

Abby van Spronsen-Greenwald
info@abbysactivities.com
performartavs@gmail.com

AndyRising in a State of Bliss

6 months ago

Abby, the Mission people aren't going to see your notes here. I suggest you use one of the phone numbers or addresses on their own web site Contact page:

www.ugm.org/site/PageServer?pagename=contact_us

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.