See's Candies Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at See's Candies?

What do you like best about working at See's Candies? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

gina in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

starting salary is 9.50 an hour. discounts on products! flexible hours

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Part-Time Pro in Des Moines, Iowa

58 months ago

Yes, The pay and hours are in line with other companies, however, they are way to selective for a seasonal position. I applied for a seasonal part time position and was turned down. I had years of customer service working in my fathers' candy store.

The person ahead of my was asked on the spot to try on her uniform and I was not. The person who interviewed me said I will call you on Sat and let you know. I knew right there and then I didn't get the position. I waited for him to interview a gentlemen and he was asked about size. The only thing I can tell is they wanted someone older than me. And yes, I'm in a protected class.

I guess this is what customer service is really like. No return call back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ananymously in Des Moines, Iowa

58 months ago

Don't fret, you will not receive a call back from them. I have applied for several years and never got a call, not even from headquarters. You are correct, they only pick older folks. I was a mystery shopper for them and an older gentleman said the olders have a better work history and are willing to work hard at any hour. Their customer service was rated on all counts and I thought the workers just wanted to get off their feet soon and leave the mall.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mee Too in Des Moines, Iowa

57 months ago

I didn't get a call either or letter. I thought they were big on customer service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.