Selby Jennings Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Selby Jennings?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

jobseeker88 in London, United Kingdom

54 months ago

I was referred to Selby Jennings by a friend of mine who actually works there and I couldn't have thought more differently...

firstly i cannot understand why someone would slate this company to such a level especially when you have not even worked there... My friend is loving it and has done so well even though he has only been there for like 6 months.

i've spoken to a lot of people about recruitmetn and i think the post above is a bit naive about what recruitment actually is and how it works and some of the things you say are negative seem to be the most imporant things to motivate a company to be successful

even though i wasn't successful i thought the guys were awesome and a good laugh and i hope i am successful in my IV this week! the opportunity is insane and one of the best out there and anyone who believes the above is going to miss out big time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.