What's the company culture at Service Corporation International?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Service Corporation International?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Service Corporation International?

Reply - Report abuse

richard in Minneapolis, Minnesota

55 months ago

its horrible-management pulls their employess all over to different locations-they are always short help but wont let you get in any over time-management will not help out with any problems-they turn a blind eye to every thing as long as they make their bonus nothing changes-dont apply here its beyound terrible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Minneapolis, Minnesota

55 months ago

Not a good company - I agree with Richard. This company is understaffed with extremely poor management. Service to the families seems to be lip service only. Management has no respect for their employees and does not listen. It's their bonuses they worry about - nothing else. Again, I agree with Richard, don't apply here, it is beyond terrible.

frugalmomma in Minneapolis, Minnesota

54 months ago

SCI is not a company you want to work for-they give you this big story about how much money you can make but its all lies. They have a huge turnover in employees-in fact they wait to get you a name tag because most quit before the name tags get there.Management is all in it for themselves-they dont help or support you and at the end of the month they ride you for sales so they can make their bonuses.They want you to work nights-weekends what ever to get a sale-they want you to push people who are grieving to pay for their own funerals while the coal is hot. There is no Dignity in Dignity-skip and dont even apply.I am being honest as polietly as I can.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.