SEIU

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

G. in Denver, Colorado

93 months ago

The company hiring practices are TERRIBLE! I was offered an interview for a policy position two months ago. The interview took place in the bar of a hotel where some schmuck who will remain nameless, asked me to interview. Aside from the unprofessional setting, the jackoff told me half way through the interview that he was looking for someone who had more experience in health care. My reply, if my resume clearly shows that I have no experience, why would you call me here for an interview? Jackoff's reply, you lived close to my hotel and your father is a dues paying member, we help our own.

Almost two months later I have yet to hear anything positive. I also emailed about three other positions to which he said I was qualified for and never heard back. With responses like his, thank God for laws in this country that prevented me from reaching my hand over the table and smacking him in the face.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Lafayette, Colorado

93 months ago

The managers are arrogant, vindictive and vicious back-stabbers. They treat the frontline staff like serfs. They have no allegiance to true trade union principles and will lie to workers and screw over the members without scruples.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sheralyn Younge in Jersey City, New Jersey

93 months ago

Hiring practises are horrible. I interviewed with them for a position. Then interviewed a second time. I was then told not to accept any job offers while they checked my references. After about five weeks and no word, I was given a three hour design test. Another three weeks passed and they got back to me only to say that they had decided on someone else. Horrible, horrible, horrible!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sally Ride in Peoria, Arizona

92 months ago

I agree, their practices are awful. They lie to prospective members and treat their staff no better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joanne Beauregard in Great Falls, Virginia

90 months ago

G. in Denver, Colorado said: The company hiring practices are TERRIBLE! I was offered an interview for a policy position two months ago. The interview took place in the bar of a hotel where some schmuck who will remain nameless, asked me to interview. Aside from the unprofessional setting, the jackoff told me half way through the interview that he was looking for someone who had more experience in health care. My reply, if my resume clearly shows that I have no experience, why would you call me here for an interview? Jackoff's reply, you lived close to my hotel and your father is a dues paying member, we help our own.

Almost two months later I have yet to hear anything positive. I also emailed about three other positions to which he said I was qualified for and never heard back. With responses like his, thank God for laws in this country that prevented me from reaching my hand over the table and smacking him in the face.

* please email me about the details of the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.