Service Solutions Group Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Service Solutions Group?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Hilary P

22 months ago

The process before you recieve an interview is two steps. Step one is getting a passing score on the Wonderlic test. Step two is getting passing scores on the knowledge based tests. We test on Refrigeration, Gas and Electric. If you get passing scores on the Wonderlic and Knowledge based tests you will be then be asked to interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

R.O. in Cincinnati, Ohio

5 months ago

My experience in the interview was great! So once you pass all the tests provided by you before the face to face interview, my advice to you is to dress proper attire to be safe. Slacks and dress shirt will be fine. Be clean cut and be prepared for the face to face interview.

I met up with the hiring manager at Cracker Barrel and it was my first time having an interview at a Restaurant or Luncheon setting. So I did some research on how to have a proper interview session in a restaurant setting. It helped out a lot and gave me more confidence in the interview. Overall make sure you emphasize on your previous skills that you think will benefit the company. If he asks you if you have any questions about the company my tip for you is to keep asking him questions as if you visualize yourself that your already working there and any concerns you might come across from a technician standpoint in the company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.