Service Solutions Group Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Service Solutions Group?

What do you like best about working at Service Solutions Group? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Hilary P

20 months ago

Service Solutions Group offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD & LTD, HSA, and FSA to all of their FT employees first of the month following 90 days of employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R.O. in Cincinnati, Ohio

2 months ago

Coming from a Residential standpoint, I really love Service Solutions Group. It also helps that I'm easily please and I don't take stuff for granted. I love the fact that they provide us with a company phone which most companies usually do, but what I like the most is the laptop they provide us! It can turn into a tablet too! As well as a portable printer and scanner! I love how it's paperless! I'm a type really fast so I enjoy doing my paperwork on a laptop instead of paper invoices.

I also don't have to worry about running out of paper invoice and having to drive up to the shop at the end of the day and drop off paperwork and all. I love the fact that all of there company vehicles are brand new! They actually have a well maintained commercial fleet! I like how if my work van breaks down that I can take it to a professional service company to do work on my van right away, the right way, the first time!

If I need anything all I have to do is email or call my Manager and he will take care of my needs! I can also instant message and email the dispatchers, customer service representatives and or tech support if I have any problems and they respond right away! The benefit of having a laptop on a call is that you can go online and research the unit your working on, you can look up the information and find the manuals for any unit you may come across! I think that's a great tool to have!

Service Solutions Group is a great place to work, the hours are great all year around and your co-workers are helpful towards one another!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

R.O. in Cincinnati, Ohio

2 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hilary Price in Phoenix, Arizona

2 months ago

R.O. in Cincinnati, Ohio said: www.servicesg.com/Careers.aspx

Please actually apply through Indeed and not the website listed by RO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.