What's the company culture at Service Solutions Group?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Service Solutions Group?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Service Solutions Group?

Reply - Report abuse

R.O. in Cincinnati, Ohio

7 months ago

Hello, I am new trainee as a Field Service Technician for Service Solutions Group in Columbus, OH. As far as a technician standpoint, I really enjoy my team here in Columbus, OH. Everyone in the team is helpful and is great to work with! Also in regards to the office staff as in Customer Service Representatives, Dispatchers and Tech Support, are really helpful as well. I think it's really cool how we can chat with them through instant messaging in the laptops they provide us. You can also email them and they respond right away too. Upper management is great as well, I really admire there leadership and overall care about the employee's and company as a whole.

As a Technician stand point also we wear uniforms that the company provides. Also I think it's really cool they provide us with a winter gear as well and allowance on shoes and tools. If we need anything we would just as our Manager and he'll take care of our needs!

Life is good at Service Solutions Group!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.