How to get a job at Sharpshooter Imaging.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Sharpshooter Imaging? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

mm645 in Baltimore, Maryland

67 months ago

Was a Manger if you want to learn the art find a small pro studio you will do you better. These people are marketer not photographers. I have now an special event photo service and hire some of the kids that worked for me last year. I am no longer with SSI and that is a very good thing for me. The RVP is Waren Thomson he lies so be carefull. I teach photography in college now and tell my students to stay away from SSI. Go work for Sears or a real studio!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

phototom2009 in Nashville, Tennessee

57 months ago

mm645 in Baltimore, Maryland said: Was a Manger if you want to learn the art find a small pro studio you will do you better. These people are marketer not photographers. I have now an special event photo service and hire some of the kids that worked for me last year. I am no longer with SSI and that is a very good thing for me. The RVP is Waren Thomson he lies so be carefull. I teach photography in college now and tell my students to stay away from SSI. Go work for Sears or a real studio!

I can understand what you are talking about.
I work at one in Nashville, and none of the employees who was hired, never received an employee handbook, or copy of company policies,
Also found out that the mother of the manager here was asked to leave a venue because of yelling at patrons.
It really shows that this business is really doing good.
There should be a policy against hiring family or even having family working together, there is a lot of favoritism here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.