How to get a job at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Shawnee Mission Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Selectman in Kansas City, Kansas

75 months ago

I am interested in the Clinical Associate--Orthopedic position that Shawnee Mission MedicalCenter is offering right now.
2512 North 34th Street
Kansas City, Ks 66104
Phone# 913-633-6337
Veronica Denise Selectman Objective: To contribute to the success and growth of an organization that can use a vibrant and enthusiastic professional who offers a proven ability to excel in sales and customer service while solving difficult problems and discovering new business opportunities.
Education: 1997 – 2000 Donnelly College Kansas City, Ks
Associate in Science
Honor: I was in the Who’s Who’s honor program.
Work Experience:
06/08-Present Alliance Home Healthcare Kansas City, Ks
CNA
I do private care.
07/06- 06/07 Price Choppers OverlandPark, Ks
Customer Service
I make sure that the customers are happy with the company and satisfied with our products.
07/05-09/05 Arrow Electric Lenexa, Ks
Connector Builder
I put gun parts and computer parts together.
01/05-07/05 Antoinette In home Childcare Kansas City, Ks
Childcare Provider
I watched kids and helped them with their homework. I also taught them how to read.
01/05-02/05 Jackson Hewitt Kansas City, Ks
Customer Service
I answered phones, called people to let them know that their income check was ready. I also called to let people know that they cannot get the repaid refund.
06/00-03/01 ADT Security Service Kansas City, Mo
Customer Service Rep1
I monitor alarms systems in an inbound/outbound call center. I helped the customer to reset and work their alarm system properly. I also dispatched police or fire department depending on what alarm went off and I did not get proper code.
02/98-05/00 Donnelly College Kansas City, Ks
Computer Assisted Programmer
I open and closed the computer labs everyday. I programmed programs in the computer and helped the teachers to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Selectman in Kansas City, Kansas

75 months ago

2512 North 34th Street
Kansas City, Ks 66104
Phone# 913-633-6337

Veronica Denise Selectman
Objective: To contribute to the success and growth of an organization that can use a vibrant and enthusiastic professional who offers a proven ability to excel in sales and customer service while solving difficult problems and discovering new business opportunities.
Education: 1997 – 2000 Donnelly College Kansas City, Ks
Associate in Science
Honor: I was in the Who’s Who’s honor program.
Work Experience:
06/08-Present Alliance Home Healthcare Kansas City, Ks
CNA
I do private care.
07/06- 06/07 Price Choppers OverlandPark, Ks
Customer Service
I make sure that the customers are happy with the company and satisfied with our products.
07/05-09/05 Arrow Electric Lenexa, Ks
Connector Builder
I put gun parts and computer parts together.
01/05-07/05 Antoinette In home Childcare Kansas City, Ks
Childcare Provider
I watched kids and helped them with their homework. I also taught them how to read.
01/05-02/05 Jackson Hewitt Kansas City, Ks
Customer Service
I answered phones, called people to let them know that their income check was ready. I also called to let people know that they cannot get the repaid refund.
06/00-03/01 ADT Security Service Kansas City, Mo
Customer Service Rep1
I monitor alarms systems in an inbound/outbound call center. I helped the customer to reset and work their alarm system properly. I also dispatched police or fire department depending on what alarm went off and I did not get proper code.
02/98-05/00 Donnelly College Kansas City, Ks
Computer Assisted Programmer
I open and closed the computer labs everyday. I programmed programs in the computer and helped the teachers to teach the programs to the students. I also tested the students on the computer.

References: Available upon request

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.