Stay Away from this company...Ever wonder why they have such a high turnover rate!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

marketer in Los Angeles, California

93 months ago

hello, which division are/were you in at Shopzilla? can you give some more descriptions of the company culture and what made it bad outside of work hours? thanks much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

diego in Los Angeles, California

93 months ago

I working for shopzilla in LA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

tasksgirl in Los Angeles, California

93 months ago

Is this some kind of joke? You must have not been hired and now you're bitter. There are no "12-14 hour days" what department are you in? They pay better than anything I've ever seen and the benefits are excellent. I make more than 40k yearly without any degree. They treat their employees with respect and most people have worked here 5+ years. It's a excellent place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

I just checked the employee directory and unless there are 2 shopzilla's in Los Angeles you don't work here buddy !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

Please!!! I worked for them for over a year as an engineer. Plus do you really think a yearly salary of 40k is something to brag about in LA...stop with the bogus PR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

Ask yourself the following quesitons.
1. Why is there job posting board alway so full...its not like they're expanding!!!
2. Turnover is crazy there...why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

For me to make that much with no degree starting when I was only 19 years old um yes it IS alot. That is definately something to be proud of. If I was an engineer or something along those lines then it wouldn't be alot - but that is not my position here.

The job posting board is not full it has a healthy amount of jobs - the company employs around 400 people of course it's going to have openings. Everyone that works here is extremely happy. I've worked here over TWO years and I have absolutely no complaints. I'm able to work from home some days, they worked with me when I needed a month off for some personal business and the environment and benefits are great. Obviously you had a bad experience but that doesn't mean everyone working here is miserable. Must have had a bad manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

Oh and plus they are almost always hiring because they are always EXPANDING. My team has grown from 2 people to 7. That has a huge part in the matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

Well I suppose they should maybe move you to PR since it seems that what you are using this forum for...It has been just over 2 years since I've been there and none of the 20-30 people I knew and worked with at the time are there and all of them are happier because of it. I add my then manager who is no longer there lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

93 months ago

Well the company has changed alot in the past 2 years. I've seen it happen also.

I owe alot to this company and I just don't like to see it trashed all over the internet without a positive viewpoint out there as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.