Siemens application status mystery

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Juan Emilio D Amici in Zarate, Argentina

35 months ago

hey max i also applied for some job opportunities at Siemens and in one of them it states 'On Hold' but i cannot find in the internet the meanings of the Siemens Application Status
i think they are:
Not Selected
On Hold
Resume received, tell me if i missed some of them
Best regards
Juan from Argentina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rohit in Houghton, Michigan

33 months ago

maxx in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hi,

I applied to one of the Siemens position yesterday (Saturday)and today morning(on Sunday!) when I saw the application status it shows not selected.

Hows that possible? I don't understand how they disqualified me this early even after having good background.

Hi there,

I've had the same issue of being "not selected" on a weekend! To the best of my understanding, this is PROBABLY a software which "filters out" certain applicants based on the information they have entered and the requirements for that particular position. Again, I'm NOT sure of this but this is the best logical guess I can make. Yes, I see "On Hold" on two of the positions I've applied to...unfortunately, not sure what that means...good luck with your application :)

Rohit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DeeEm in chicago, Illinois

25 months ago

Juan Emilio D Amici in Zarate, Argentina said: hey max i also applied for some job opportunities at Siemens and in one of them it states 'On Hold' but i cannot find in the internet the meanings of the Siemens Application Status
i think they are:
Not Selected
On Hold
Resume received, tell me if i missed some of them
Best regards
Juan from Argentina

Juan, were you hired/offered, or did you ever find out what "on hold" status means? I currently have this same status and wanted more insight. My status prior to on hold, was "interviewing". It changed to interview after the initial phone intervew. I then had an office interview and the status remained at interview for a week or so afterwards before changing to on hold. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jaluo in Whittier, California

24 months ago

DeeEm, how are things going for you? When you applied online, did you get an email or a phone call from a recruiter?
I got an email from a recruiter, wrote back to them but I have not heard anything.
My status states that its on hold...Not sure what that means either.
Just wondering how your interview went

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DeeEm in chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

How's it going Jaluo? I did not receive an email at the beginning of the process. The initial phone contact was from a rep at a local office responding to my application. The interview went fine, I basically have the same duties in my current job, thoroughly understood all aspects of the job I applied for and displayed that in the interview. They inquired about salary range, but after I gave them a range which is definitely the range for the position, the conversation changed to a lower paying position that they were also hiring for. I received notice, that I wasn't selected 3 weeks after the interview and that my resume would be kept on file...thus my status is still "On Hold". Hope that helps and good luck!

Jaluo in Whittier, California

24 months ago

I am hanging in there. I applied online and a recruiter got back to me asking me to introduce myself and then we go from there. I am hoping to hear something from them soon I hope.

Thats not nice when they want to force you into a lower payscale yet you are adding value to the company.
I will continue to monitor my situation and I hope it all goes well. I love this job I applied for. I think I am really a good fit for it.
I hope you find something good.

Aram Wazdi in Arbil, Iraq

2 months ago

Hi every Body
I'm electric Engineering work now in Iraq-Kurdistan region.
when I was in US,Siemens interviewed(personal) me begin of August, after long Job application filed and interview call,and Im sure its went Fine,but since today didn't got any answer from The hiring manager regarding of their decision if they Hire me or not,Two time sent Emil to HR and Hiring manager,but no answered,and my on line Job application showing(interviewing).
can any one tell me whats the issue?why they are not answering?
best regard for All

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.