Why has this position been open for such a long time?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Mike in New Milford, Connecticut

86 months ago

Your Comments are welcome:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

babyme73 in Duluth, Georgia

86 months ago

Because Siemens is a sweat shop.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Denver, Colorado

86 months ago

There is turnover with this position, people get burned out, they get tired, or they find better oppurtunities and leave. I worked there for 3 years. My co-workers and managment team was awesome, but eventually you get tired of being wet all day and find better things to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Highland Park, New Jersey

85 months ago

Job has been advertized since 2004. I interviewed with VP in 2005. No offer. In 2006 Siemens outsourced job to C&W. I interviewed with C&W and the same VP again. No job offer. Now Siemens is running the ad again. Don't waste your time on this ad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Atlantic Beach, Florida

85 months ago

Charlie in Highland Park, New Jersey said: Job has been advertized since 2004. I interviewed with VP in 2005. No offer. In 2006 Siemens outsourced job to C&W. I interviewed with C&W and the same VP again. No job offer. Now Siemens is running the ad again. Don't waste your time on this ad.

Any idea of the salary for this position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

michael in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

84 months ago

This company under Joel Bakan's description in "The Corporation, the Patholical Pursuit of Profits and Power" is a souless company w/o integrity. As this so-called position has been advertised for month's when in fact it is non-existent! Siemans is a perfect case study in "psychopathic" corporate behavior and as such should not be regarded as a healthy company from which to seek employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Grudi in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

Charlie in Highland Park, New Jersey said: Job has been advertized since 2004. I interviewed with VP in 2005. No offer. In 2006 Siemens outsourced job to C&W. I interviewed with C&W and the same VP again. No job offer. Now Siemens is running the ad again. Don't waste your time on this ad.

Charlie - The same has happened to me in another division. They could care less about bringing on new employees because it would disrupt the apple cart. They are ruthless in getting contracts at any cost and don't support the employees that get them. What a place to avoid and you are right, don't waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kashif Mahmood in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

For all those that have not received offers from Siemens consider yourself lucky. I landed this position and walked out after 4 days. They are not looking for an employee they are looking for a guy to take the fall.
There is new management there and they have screwed it up big time. Now they want a new face to come in, give him/her the responsibility and set him/her up for failure.

There are much better jobs out there. I rejected 2 great job offers because I went for the name. What a rip off!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sohil Sam in Georgia

74 months ago

Hi
Are you guys talking about Export Compliance/Traffic Manager
at canton GA

Sohil Sam in Georgia

74 months ago

Hi charlie
are u talking about Export Compliance/Traffic Manager this
postion as i have applied if you can please tell what C&W is
thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.