What's the company culture at Sigmatech, Inc.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Sigmatech, Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Sigmatech, Inc.?

Reply - Report abuse

Westcliffe6 in Colorado Springs, Colorado

24 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Sigmatech, Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Sigmatech, Inc.?

From my experience with Sigmatech I can tell you that the dress code is not what one would call casual. I never saw anyone get together for drinks per se or have get togethers. This is a small company so that is not surprising.

One warning about Sigmatech though - they repeated to me over and over that they do not micromanage, but my experience was exactly the opposite. They were constantly checking on me and wanting to know what I was doing as a subcontractor to the government.

The president is a very unpleasant, rather fake retired Air Force officer. Beware.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.