Signature Consultants News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Signature Consultants stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Gene Stosch in Charlotte, North Carolina

89 months ago

Signature Consultants is, by far, the best staffing company I have worked with. Finally, a company who actually does what they say. I recommend them. Very down to earth and honest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

David V. in Charlotte, North Carolina

89 months ago

I agree with you Gene, ive been with Signature for nearly 2 years, and it is a excellent staffing company.

I highly recommend them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Orlando, Florida

88 months ago

You know - I think the point of view is regional. SC has not been very impressive as I see it. My recruiter has put me in for openings that were way beyond my skill set. I have had to be more than active in ensuring that my recruiter is looking out for my best career choices,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe L. in Brighton, Massachusetts

87 months ago

I think Signature is horrible. I found out how much of a cut they took of my pay rate (Contractor) - they paid me just over half of what they charged for me.

Then they lied about it.

STAY AWAY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Julie S in Davidson, North Carolina

86 months ago

I had a similar situation happen to me. I was given a pity story about how my recruiter had a family to feed. WHATEVER! So do I!

Joe L. in Brighton, Massachusetts said: I think Signature is horrible. I found out how much of a cut they took of my pay rate (Contractor) - they paid me just over half of what they charged for me.

Then they lied about it.

STAY AWAY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Beeg in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

They are a horrible company. They got me a job making several dollars less than the minimum I asked for. Yelled at me and told me they weren't going to pay me when I asked when I could take a drug test (that they had forgotten I needed) and now that I'm not there, they refuse to pay me. They want me to go after their client for the money. I'd definitely steer anyone away from them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

bryn04 in Statesville, North Carolina

59 months ago

I was wondering if anybody could give me some information on a recruiting position with Signature Consultants. What the company culture is, salary and benefits, and overall impression of the company. I have an interview this week and from my research they sound like a great company to start a career with. Thank you for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.