What's the company culture at Sikorsky?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Sikorsky?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Sikorsky?

Reply - Report abuse

HRD in Washington, District of Columbia

32 months ago

The culture is different at each location nd departments!

I once heard it categorized as a glorified mom and pop shop with a few global interests! Inside your career can go either way depending on mgmt & HR! Most folks there across all locations are either related or friends of friends or met someone somewhere some how! It's a great place to learn how to deal with politics and learn to deal with difficult people, work rules and processes but not a long term career. I'd guess once the economy improves many will look for new jobs. Except those in covered positions! Great company people practices are below par but a great foundation for learning what you don't do in a company! Before going to another that really values people seriously...

Little resources, lots of work and limited employees...mos of your day your anxious and trying to make miracles! Very much a get it done no matter what organization! No quality just do it because I'm two to three layers above you. You pretty much know your level in the parking everything...execs In the front...L4s next and on ... Offices are sized by level as well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.