How to get a job at Sinapsis Trading Usa, LLC.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Sinapsis Trading Usa, LLC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

o.gonzalez1@hotmail.es in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

Mr.
Director of Human Resources

Dear Mr.

It is with great excitement that I respond to job posting for the Mechanical Engineer position. I have the technical and industry qualifications required for the position through my years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer with companies in many countries. My qualifications for the position also include the following:

•Responsible for direct workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and equipment.
•Assist workers in diagnosis malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and apply knowledge from past experience.
•Responsible of preparation of purchase requisition, follow up and finally checkup of equipments, spare and materials.
•Perform other duties as assigned

I believe a meeting is an excellent opportunity for us to have a detailed and candid discussion about the benefits I bring to your organization. I will be happy to provide you further documentation of my background and accomplishments at that time. Please contact me directly to set up a follow up interview. In the interim, thank you for your attention and forthcoming response.

Sincerely,

Oscar Gonzalez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

o.gonzalez1@hotmail.es in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Sinapsis Trading Usa, LLC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Mr.
Director of Human Resources

Dear Mr.

It is with great excitement that I respond to job posting for the Mechanical Engineer position. I have the technical and industry qualifications required for the position through my years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer with companies in many countries. My qualifications for the position also include the following:

•Responsible for direct workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and equipment.
•Assist workers in diagnosis malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and apply knowledge from past experience.
•Responsible of preparation of purchase requisition, follow up and finally checkup of equipments, spare and materials.
•Perform other duties as assigned

I believe a meeting is an excellent opportunity for us to have a detailed and candid discussion about the benefits I bring to your organization. I will be happy to provide you further documentation of my background and accomplishments at that time. Please contact me directly to set up a follow up interview. In the interim, thank you for your attention and forthcoming response.

Sincerely,

Oscar Gonzalez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.