What's the company culture at SkyWest Airlines?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at SkyWest Airlines?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at SkyWest Airlines?

Reply - Report abuse

achiou fares in bejaia, Algeria

80 months ago

air trafic controller search job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

achiou fares in bejaia, Algeria

80 months ago

air trafic controller search job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

skeeter in Redondo Beach, California

61 months ago

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to to tell you how awesome this forum has been for me and so many others, understanding the life of a flight attendant from the interview process and beyond... I wish you guys all the success through training and beyond. I have decided not to move forward with pursuing this career for now since I have an 11 year old daughter who needs mommy and not having any family members local a flight attendant schedule would not allow for me to be there for her as she transitions into the next phase. I will however pick up this dream in about 7 years when she is a little more grown up.
In the mean time I have a deal for all of you... I am currently a director with mary kay cosmetics and my current position helps women look and feel thier best at all times.. I know as a flight attendant you want to look your best and so I am inviting all those who would like tips and ideas on makeup application and skin care tips to visit my website for the most up to date looks and application techniques, even if you have no previous makeup experience it will walk you through.My website offers a free makeover where you can upload a photo and do a complete new look and have a chance to play with colors to get your most professional look for your new career.. You may also shop directly on that site and enjoy a 30% discount on anything you purchase and the shipping is absolutely FREE.. my website is www.marykay.com/skeeterbetty
For today August 3rd the First 50 people who logs on and purchases $50 or more gets to DOUBLE their
order !!

Happy flying and I will see you i the friendly skys soon!!!!!

Happy flying and enjoy your new career!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.