How to get a job at Smith & Nephew.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Smith & Nephew? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

TNSUTHERNBELLE in Colorado Springs, Colorado

88 months ago

Troy Anthony Guy in Cordova, Tennessee said: Smith and Nephew is a highly regarded company with good standings in my community as well as all over the world, and it is a company that I would happy to be a part of.

DO U WORK THERE?..LOOKING AT SOME OF THEIR JOBS OPPS AND LOOKING TO MAKE A CORP SWITCH..SO, WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN THE DEPARTMENT I WANTED TO GET IN...JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EXACT JOB...I WAS SHUT OUT EARLY..CAN U HELP IF I GIVE YOU A DEPARTMENT...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JJMcKay in Memphis, Tennessee

88 months ago

TNSUTHERNBELLE in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: DO U WORK THERE?..LOOKING AT SOME OF THEIR JOBS OPPS AND LOOKING TO MAKE A CORP SWITCH..SO, WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN THE DEPARTMENT I WANTED TO GET IN...JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EXACT JOB...I WAS SHUT OUT EARLY..CAN U HELP IF I GIVE YOU A DEPARTMENT...

With a name like that and your writing style it's no wonder. Do them a favor and give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

TNSUTHERNBELLE in Colorado Springs, Colorado

88 months ago

so what is wrong with my name...this is blog page...was not aware we had the grammar police ...actually i have a literary degree but was not aware we had a hall monitor on these forums...

so JJ, again i will ask, since u are in memphis...do u work there?...by the way, i know how to spell "u"...haha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Boston, Massachusetts

85 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Smith & Nephew? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

You're on your own...trying to get the name of someone that actually makes DECISIONS at Smith & Nephew is like trying to break into the NSA's headquarters. I'm not sure where they get their candidates from.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

former intern in Washington, District of Columbia

84 months ago

I interned at S&N in college. I know quite a few people in high-up positions, including someone in HR. It's a well-run company and is very respected.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Troy Anthony Guy in Memphis, Tennessee

84 months ago

i recently did an application and at the time the position i had apply for was filled i was wondering was the company hiring, and if so could you sent me an email and inform me of the information. thank you, Troy Anthony Guy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tonia Lane in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

To Whom This May Conern:

I am writing in response on how to apply for a position at your company so I can learn new skills and use my current skills to add to the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.