What's the company culture at Snelling Personnel Services?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Snelling Personnel Services?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Snelling Personnel Services?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Lawrenceville, Georgia

63 months ago

Beware job seekers. I found it quite surprising that a staffing agency in Atlanta has it written into their contract that if their client company does NOT the agency's fee as agreed upon then the "employee" is responsible for paying the fees or if the employee did not pay the fees then the employee would have to quit their job. I have worked as a temporary contractor on many occasions. I have also worked as a recruiter within a staffing office and I have NEVER seen a document within a staffing agency that stated that the "employee" would be obligated to pay the agency’s fees if the client company defaulted. When I was a recruiter we would conduct a credit check on a company before entering into a contractual agreement with them. If the contract was signed and the company later defaulted on their invoices then our internal collections department would attempt to recover the funds. We did not, under any circumstances, make it the responsibility of the employee to pay the agency’s fees if the client failed to pay as agreed. Is that ridiculous or what? I refused to sign this particular clause and the interview was terminated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

donna roberts in asheville, North Carolina

61 months ago

ineed work ,iam very hard worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.