Solstas Lab Partners Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Solstas Lab Partners?

What do you like best about working at Solstas Lab Partners? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

mcljen5466 in Montgomery, Alabama

38 months ago

what are starting salary for phlebotimists with your company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (118) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

mcljen5466 in Montgomery, Alabama

38 months ago

Hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

sister55 in Walkertown, North Carolina

20 months ago

what's the compensation for a certified Phlebotomist, with 22yrs.experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mattcozack in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

13 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Solstas Lab Partners?

What do you like best about working at Solstas Lab Partners? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I worked for 4 years after leaving Labcorp, worst mistake I ever did. They have major corporate compliance issues, phlebotomist have to do their own diagnosing, make up diagnosis codes,look in charts and come up with test. They will tell you any lies you want to hear. They do not have pension, cut 401k, no raises. I could go on and on and on. STAY AWAY FROM SOLSTAS. They are a Labcorp want to be

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Theressa in Charlotte, North Carolina

9 months ago

mattcozack in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina said: I worked for 4 years after leaving Labcorp, worst mistake I ever did. They have major corporate compliance issues, phlebotomist have to do their own diagnosing, make up diagnosis codes,look in charts and come up with test. They will tell you any lies you want to hear. They do not have pension, cut 401k, no raises. I could go on and on and on. STAY AWAY FROM SOLSTAS. They are a Labcorp want to be

How strange it is that I'm a CURRENT Employee of Solstas Labs & none of this is true! I love my job & Solstas is a strong company. I have all the perks & benefits named above, including a 401K. But what your stating about Solstas is "exactly" what I have heard about Lab Corp! Are you sure you don't have your companies crossed? Solstas is a STRONG & TOP Competitor of Lab Corp! From what I understand, we are the leading Lab in this county. You may have a conflict with this Company...but I'm sure it's a personal issue. Please get your facts straight before you post!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.