CSA at Denver International Airport (DIA)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

LovetoflyinDenver in Denver, Colorado

27 months ago

I applied in Denver for a CSA on Jan 16th 2012. How long does it usually take to hear something or receive the e-mail everybody talks about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Porsha in Denver, Colorado

27 months ago

I just got hired for CSA in denver. For me i applied and got a telephone interview two days later, they asked me to come in for a f2f interview the following week, and advanced me to the next round after the interview. I did the drug test and fingerprints the same day. it took a week for my background to clear. then I got the offer of employment. the whole process was about 3-4 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LovetoflyinDenver in Denver, Colorado

27 months ago

Porsha in Denver, Colorado said: I just got hired for CSA in denver. For me i applied and got a telephone interview two days later, they asked me to come in for a f2f interview the following week, and advanced me to the next round after the interview. I did the drug test and fingerprints the same day. it took a week for my background to clear. then I got the offer of employment. the whole process was about 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for the information...I'm patiently waiting so hopeful something will happen in the next few days or weeks...so far it's been about 18 days of waiting. You are lucky the process went so quick. Good luck in your new position and have fun with SWA, again thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to continue to be patient...:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.