Customer Service Agent Questions!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

swluver in Chicago, Illinois

28 months ago

I recently had a phone interview for the part time CSA position in Chicago. The next day i was contacted to schedule a f2f interview on Monday! I am beyond excited! I just had a few questions for those who have possibly gone through the process or are current SW CSA's...What should I expect from that F2F? What should I wear? I always see the agents dressed causally but I obviously don't want to go into an interview causal...Is the suit and tie the way to go? Also, as far as duties for a CSA what will those be? Is it just ticket counter or do they work the gates as well? Finally, I am a senior in college. I attend school 2 nights per week. What are the chances of having a school schedule for those two nights and still being able to do this job? Is it hard? I figure it may not be so bad as the position is only part time. Any help would be great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brendon in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

27 months ago

swluver in Chicago, Illinois said: I recently had a phone interview for the part time CSA position in Chicago. The next day i was contacted to schedule a f2f interview on Monday! I am beyond excited! I just had a few questions for those who have possibly gone through the process or are current SW CSA's...What should I expect from that F2F? What should I wear? I always see the agents dressed causally but I obviously don't want to go into an interview causal...Is the suit and tie the way to go? Also, as far as duties for a CSA what will those be? Is it just ticket counter or do they work the gates as well? Finally, I am a senior in college . I attend school 2 nights per week. What are the chances of having a school schedule for those two nights and still being able to do this job? Is it hard? I figure it may not be so bad as the position is only part time. Any help would be great!

Hey, how did the interview go? I am a High School Senior about to graduate trying to get in with Southwest. How did you dress? What do you recommend me wearing? Suit and tie? Thanks in advance for answering some questions.....hope you got the job. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.