Customer Service Rep Pittsburgh

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

airlinebrat in Upper Sandusky, Ohio

19 months ago

Hello! I just have a quick question. Today I saw that Southwest Airlines was hiring for Customer Service Rep in Pittsburgh. I applied immediately I just went back to look at it and it states closed.It was only listed for half a day. Is this normal?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

John312 in Chicago, Illinois

19 months ago

It's very typical. Most openings are so flooded with applications that they could never be able to leave a posting open for more than a few hours otherwise they would never be able to sort through them all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

airlinebrat in Orrville, Ohio

19 months ago

They did call me the very next day. What is the difference in a part time wotker vs a fulltime worker at Southwest? Once you get to the point that you can trade away hours what is the min amount of hours you have to work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

airlinebrat in Olmsted Falls, Ohio

18 months ago

airlinebrat in Orrville, Ohio said: They did call me the very next day. What is the difference in a part time wotker vs a fulltime worker at Southwest? Once you get to the point that you can trade away hours what is the min amount of hours you have to work?

Hi John! I got they the interview my background check is complete and on Wednesday I have my drug test. I am so excited! How long do you think it will be before I can put a transfer in to change airports?

mrnice79 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

airlinebrat in Olmsted Falls, Ohio said: Hi John! I got they the interview my background check is complete and on Wednesday I have my drug test. I am so excited! How long do you think it will be before I can put a transfer in to change airports?

Did you get a face 2 face offer during your phone interview?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.