New CSA rol lcall

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

pixiedust76 in New Haven, Connecticut

40 months ago

I have been following the hiring process forum but since I am hired now it really doesn't help much now. My biggest interest is who else is recently hired as a CSA at SWA. I thought we could share some training and early day experiences here.
I will be working at BDL. My first day is June 3rd and I just finished my online onboarding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Oh man! I wish I could edit the title. Just saw that the space in in the wrong place. grrrr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wantingwork in Tucson, Arizona

39 months ago

interview for csa in Philly next week....how is the job going for you???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

I just finished 4 weeks training at BDL (longer than usual because of the class scheduling) and I leave tomorrow for my 2 weeks in DAL. I am loving it. You work hard, but the other employees are great. My daughter was seriously injured a few weeks ago and the pres of the company sent her a letter and a gift. No other company in the world would do that!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lopezalexd in Texas

4 months ago

Hey everyone, I'm highly interested in working for Southwest Airlines. I see that there's a position open for Customer Service. My main curiousity is how long does one need to be working for the company to be eligible to transfer to another station?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.