New CSA rol lcall

Comments (5)

pixiedust76 in New Haven, Connecticut

48 months ago

I have been following the hiring process forum but since I am hired now it really doesn't help much now. My biggest interest is who else is recently hired as a CSA at SWA. I thought we could share some training and early day experiences here.
I will be working at BDL. My first day is June 3rd and I just finished my online onboarding.

48 months ago

Oh man! I wish I could edit the title. Just saw that the space in in the wrong place. grrrr

wantingwork in Tucson, Arizona

47 months ago

interview for csa in Philly next week....how is the job going for you???

47 months ago

I just finished 4 weeks training at BDL (longer than usual because of the class scheduling) and I leave tomorrow for my 2 weeks in DAL. I am loving it. You work hard, but the other employees are great. My daughter was seriously injured a few weeks ago and the pres of the company sent her a letter and a gift. No other company in the world would do that!

lopezalexd in Texas

12 months ago

Hey everyone, I'm highly interested in working for Southwest Airlines. I see that there's a position open for Customer Service. My main curiousity is how long does one need to be working for the company to be eligible to transfer to another station?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.