Phone interview questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Amanda in Dover, New Hampshire

37 months ago

Hi all! I got the email yesterday requesting the phone interview and so I am obviously excited! I do wonder though- are the recruiters okay with calling back if you miss their call? At my current job I am not able to be glued to my phone all day and I am so worried I will miss the call- do you think they look at that as a strike against you? Did anyone here miss the call and call them back?

Another thing I'm curious about, where was your F2F interview located? Was it at your home airport, or somewhere else?

Thanks everyone... love to read this forum!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Gonna be an FA soon in Milltown, New Jersey

37 months ago

Amanda in Dover, New Hampshire said: Hi all! I got the email yesterday requesting the phone interview and so I am obviously excited! I do wonder though- are the recruiters okay with calling back if you miss their call? At my current job I am not able to be glued to my phone all day and I am so worried I will miss the call- do you think they look at that as a strike against you? Did anyone here miss the call and call them back?

Another thing I'm curious about, where was your F2F interview located? Was it at your home airport, or somewhere else?

Thanks everyone... love to read this forum!

Hi Amanda, how are you? I have a feeling you are talking about the f.a. position? From what I read the recruiters have no problem with you returning their call. Also, if it is for the f.a. position, your f2f will be in Dallas, and they will fly you there. In case you did not know, there is an Indeed Forum for SWA flight attendants. Just put airline flight attendant into the job title section, and a section for Southwest Airlines will pop up. The Southwest Airlines Hiring Process Forum is usually for c.s.s., c.s.r., c.s.a. and ramp positions, but not always. There is also a FB page for SWA flight attendants called "Imma be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant". Best of luck to you! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Klarkson in Manhattan

32 months ago

Hi Amanda,
You can refer these phone interview questions:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your biggest strengths?
3. Why did you leave your last job?
4. What are your career goals?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. How many years of experience do you have in _____?
8. What are the top duties you perform in your current position?
9. Why are you considering leaving your current position?
10. What do you know about this company/position?
11. What size groups do you work in and do you have any group size preferences?
12. Have you received any raises or promotions at your current employer?
13. Do you have any managerial experience or are you more of an individual contributor?
14. Why did you decide to study in XX?
15. What were your favourite subjects? Why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

14 months ago

Does anyone know if SWA will be hiring soon. Also may I get feed back on my online presentation as I am trying to be creative to get their attention, make myself stand out since I do not speak a foreign language?

septembersapphire21.wix.com/sky-high
Thank you
ps, does anyone have an email to one of the SWA recruiters which I would like to email some of my own questions too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

14 months ago

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio said: Does anyone know if SWA will be hiring soon. Also may I get feed back on my online presentation as I am trying to be creative to get their attention, make myself stand out since I do not speak a foreign language?

septembersapphire21.wix.com/sky-high
Thank you
ps, does anyone have an email to one of the SWA recruiters which I would like to email some of my own questions too?

PS I am Dawn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Downers Grove, Illinois

10 months ago

Can anyone tell me that I have to send my conformation to my email somehow got deleted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.