Phone interview, then f2f interview questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

mamandemanqu3 in Kansas City, Missouri

45 months ago

I applied for ramp at MCI. I was scheduled an over the phone interview for monday morning. What kind of questions are asked?

And assuming everything goes over well, I would be granted a f2f interview. If anyone recently was interviewd by WN would they mind telling me any information that would be helpful? i have prior ramp experience from Midwest Airlines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

DL Ramper in Indianapolis, Indiana

45 months ago

I applied for the same position at MCI and was interviewed Monday afternoon. Interview I think went well. Did they schedule a f2f interview with you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

No, they did not. Im hoping and praying. your willing to re-locate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

if your a DL ramper could i use you as a referral? i applied for DL here at mci as well

45 months ago

Just got the rejection email a few hours ago ill try again in the future, in the meantime Ill stick with DL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DL Ramper in Lynchburg, Virginia

44 months ago

Finally got a F2F interview tomorrow for RDU. Super Citied, will be disappointed if i dont get it, but ill be happy with DL, 2 more months and im off probation so ill be full time either way :)

Anybody know what questions they will ask for the F2F interview for Ramp MANY THX !!!

And for those applicants that get turned down DONT GIVE UP, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, I myself have been rejected several times even with airlines experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DL Ramper in Lynchburg, Virginia

44 months ago

Just got done with F2F interview, think it went well

Didnt do drug test or fingerprints

Comments??? Suggestions???

JettingtoMars in hartford, Connecticut

44 months ago

DL Ramper in Lynchburg, Virginia said: Just got done with F2F interview, think it went well

Didnt do drug test or fingerprints

Comments??? Suggestions???

Any update on what happened in your instance? I'm so excited for my interview coming up, a dream come true if I get the job, to work for southwest airlines and have a great career, never having to look for another job again =)

44 months ago

Southwest called me the next day and was offered the position :), I was sent off to do my drug test a few days later after that, flying down this week to do my fingerprinting and SIDA badge good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.