Southwest Airlines Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 119 of 119)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

52 months ago

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York said: GOOD LUCK TO U!!

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

52 months ago

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas said: Thank You!

You are most welcome keep me updated

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

52 months ago

DenverDsigner in Englewood, Colorado said:

Denver,
If you know what constructive criticism is then you know that what was written was not that. Everything you just said was what I said in my previous email. The site is for people to help each other not assume things. When I said it was there loss I simply meant that I would have been a valuable asset and someone else will get me THATS ALL as far as I said they were crazy that is a figure of speech of course they are not CRAZY I do not know these people like that I was just saying it... Please cmon.. But to say I may have not gotten the job because of my attitude is wrong that person was not in the room and I have a good attitude so it is not for people to assume this again the job market is critical right now. I can say the same about you not getting the job you applied for but I am not because again I dont know why? Yes you are right to move on with this subject and keep helping others...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mizziwoo in Anaheim, California

52 months ago

Hello

I am new to this forum,

Does anyone know if SW is hiring currently?

Thank you!

52 months ago

mizziwoo in Anaheim, California said: Hello

I am new to this forum,

Does anyone know if SW is hiring currently?

Thank you!

Go to Southwest.com, then click on careers.

mizziwoo in Anaheim, California

52 months ago

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas said: Go to Southwest.com, then click on careers.

They are not hiring at the moment that is why I was wondering if they were hiring and wasnt posting on their website. well, i guess I need to check daily. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mrtech in New York

51 months ago

Hey there....I had a phone interview with SWA... 5 days later I was told I made the first cut 1 of 50 weeded down to? for 3 or 4 job slots......I passed and now I am off to DAL for a test. If I pass and if I pass the backround checks....on to face to face interview. I am now at the top Co in my field..... but I don't feel loved or appreciated. I have interviewed with many top Co's the best... an turned down and turned down a few to come to the Co I am currently with...... my advice to anyone is ....do the research. See who and what this Co is about...that is why I am here doing research...next go and get the book Nuts...read it, it will pay dividends. They are looking for a certain personality. If you did not get picked most possibly this is why...you did not fit their mold. Its not skill its not year of service with Co x or y trust me. I know people with in SWA... some had no...zero.... experience with their systems or aircraft but they were picked because they showed that they were self starters, selfless and could fit with in SWA and help the airline succeed. Its all in the book. They will...... put you in a group setting.... they will hammer you with questions but trust me they are observing your reactions your answers and from the moment you get on their property.... they are taking notes how you treat others in which you come in contact with. I have a job, some may say I am crazy for looking to leave... I feel blessed but there is something about being appreciated by your employer that has me drawn to SWA. I will be taking a pay cut.... lose out on my pension an benefits and will have to start all over seniority wise but for me its the right place at the right time. I will post my observations when an if I get to the face to face portion. Good luck to all and keep looking...everyday on SWA or indeed web sites...I did and I got called...MrT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Neal McCauley in Bellevue, Washington

51 months ago

www.Free-Job-Tips.com

I hate to provide "secrets" to my competition, but highly recommend that anyone looking for a position with Southwest should set up a saved search on their website (or on Indeed.com). Once you get notification of new jobs in your area, apply right away! Be patient, it may take several rounds of this before you get contacted, and that's if you fit the ideal profile!

51 months ago

Neal McCauley in Bellevue, Washington said: www.Free-Job-Tips.com

I hate to provide "secrets" to my competition, but highly recommend that anyone looking for a position with Southwest should set up a saved search on their website (or on Indeed.com). Once you get notification of new jobs in your area, apply right away! Be patient, it may take several rounds of this before you get contacted, and that's if you fit the ideal profile!

I was rejected after a F2F with SWA, and I never felt so crappy afterwards as I did with this compnay. I worked in the indusry prior to this, and I too thought SWA was the end of the rainbow. NOT. I am actually so glad now that I did not get the position i had applied, as now I have a conditional job offer from Delta, and they have been so cool!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sunshine3200 in bakersfield, California

49 months ago

Can someone tell me what the F2F interview is like for Southwest Customer Service Ticket Agent please! Thanks

SD Native in San Diego, California

49 months ago

DenverDsigner in Englewood, Colorado said:

New to this site and this type of networking. Great post!

DenverDsigner in Englewood, Colorado

49 months ago

Thanks. I'm a San Diego native, too! Good luck to you. I'm starting flight attendant class on January 3rd for Republic Airlines.
Hang in there. SWA is a great company, with among the best pay and benefits in the industry, very good working conditions and opportunities for advancement.

John in Chicago, Illinois

48 months ago

[QUOTE who="DenverDsigner in Englewood, Colorado" with among the best pay and benefits in the industry, very good working conditions and opportunities for advancement.

Southwest has THE best pay and THE best working conditions.

48 months ago

You're killin' me here! Is SWA EVER going to be hiring flight attendants again?

sondee in Fayetteville, Georgia

46 months ago

Well they just openend up for applications for FA's..applied!! got 11 responses that they recieved my resume and now the position states "closed" after only what seemed like 30 minutes!! WOW!

46 months ago

sondee in Fayetteville, Georgia said: Well they just openend up for applications for FA's..applied!! got 11 responses that they recieved my resume and now the position states "closed" after only what seemed like 30 minutes!! WOW!

I can't believe this! I tried submitting my resume at noon, but the site wouldn't take it. Then I had to get on a flight, and by the time I reached my destination, the position was closed! I heard it was only up for about 20 minutes or so and crashed several times. I hope they post it again. :-(

BMC in Bethesda, Maryland

45 months ago

freezer10 in Baltimore, Maryland said: Bobnphx. Wow, have you ever had a roommate before? Im not trying to sound rude or anything but your making a bigger deal out of this than it really needs to be. Your only going to training in DAL for 3 days? As an SWA employee I had to go to training for 2 weeks! I had to share a room with someone who I ended up being friends with and we got to know each other well. Sure you can end up with someone who snores, and does things different than what your used to. Your only going to be sleeping in the room for a few hours. Bring earplugs! It's not the end of the world. You should be thankful you got the position you did since jobs are hard to come by for anyone in this country now.

Your in training for a reason, to learn the job and become great at it. 3 days sharing a room with someone is not a big deal. Plus your flying from PHX? Your not even that far from home really. So just do it and share a room with someone who you might end up becoming friends with. Everyone is in the same boat as you: they are all new. Just relax and have a great time because training is a lot of fun!

Hey - I just received a call today for a Customer Service Supervisor position at BWI. Can you give me any advice/suggestions for the interview process? I am really anxious to join SWA. Thanks! Beth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DL Ramper

45 months ago

Just got a rejection email for STL, funny never applied there, I think it was for IND, just waiting for RDU to call and say background cleared :)

tpreston in damascus, Maryland

42 months ago

Mrtech in New York said: Hey there....I had a phone interview with SWA... 5 days later I was told I made the first cut 1 of 50 weeded down to? for 3 or 4 job slots......I passed and now I am off to DAL for a test. If I pass and if I pass the backround checks....on to face to face interview. I am now at the top Co in my field..... but I don't feel loved or appreciated. I have interviewed with many top Co's the best... an turned down and turned down a few to come to the Co I am currently with...... my advice to anyone is ....do the research. See who and what this Co is about...that is why I am here doing research...next go and get the book Nuts...read it, it will pay dividends. They are looking for a certain personality. If you did not get picked most possibly this is why...you did not fit their mold. Its not skill its not year of service with Co x or y trust me. I know people with in SWA... some had no...zero.... experience with their systems or aircraft but they were picked because they showed that they were self starters, selfless and could fit with in SWA and help the airline succeed. Its all in the book. They will...... put you in a group setting.... they will hammer you with questions but trust me they are observing your reactions your answers and from the moment you get on their property.... they are taking notes how you treat others in which you come in contact with. I have a job, some may say I am crazy for looking to leave... I feel blessed but there is something about being appreciated by your employer that has me drawn to SWA. I will be taking a pay cut.... lose out on my pension an benefits and will have to start all over seniority wise but for me its the right place at the right time. I will post my observations when an if I get to the face to face portion. Good luck to all and keep looking...everyday on SWA or indeed web sites...I did and I got called...MrT

Mrtech, did you get the job with Southwest?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.