Southwest Employee Free Travel Abuse

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Sara71 in Louisiana

5 months ago

Free travel is offered for employees and spouses, kids and parents correct? The employee adds these people on their account and I am told they can't be removed or changed until a certain date. My husband has been flying free on his mistresses employee pass how is this possible?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada

5 months ago

Sara71 in Louisiana said: Free travel is offered for employees and spouses, kids and parents correct? The employee adds these people on their account and I am told they can't be removed or changed until a certain date. My husband has been flying free on his mistresses employee pass how is this possible?

Hahahahaha!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

noone in Glendale, Arizona

2 months ago

Sara71 in Louisiana said: Free travel is offered for employees and spouses, kids and parents correct? The employee adds these people on their account and I am told they can't be removed or changed until a certain date. My husband has been flying free on his mistresses employee pass how is this possible?

He is either getting buddy passes from her or she listed him as her companion. Buddy passes are for friends and family and anyone can be listed as companion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.