phone inerview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

corey in Franklin, Indiana

40 months ago

ok...so reading all the post makes me feel as if I will not get a f2f interview since i wasn't offered on the phone, but I felt the phone interview went so well, but I am also a girl applying for ramp...so nervous and anxious waiting...can someone give me some clear information on this? Has anyone been hired and not got an immediate response on the phone interview??? ugh! nervous wreck...please help...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eirean in Scottsdale, Arizona

40 months ago

corey in Franklin, Indiana said: ok...so reading all the post makes me feel as if I will not get a f2f interview since i wasn't offered on the phone, but I felt the phone interview went so well, but I am also a girl applying for ramp...so nervous and anxious waiting...can someone give me some clear information on this? Has anyone been hired and not got an immediate response on the phone interview??? ugh! nervous wreck...please help...

More often than not if you didnt get something right away hey moved on, you can call them tomorrow see if they have any info

free2bemeeh in Oakland, California

40 months ago

Don't be a nervous wreck. When I applied they didn't give me an appt for a f2f right away. They called almost a week later. My f2f went pretty well. I did my fingerprints and now I'm just playing the waiting game. I applied for CSA out of SFO. You'll be okay. Let us know what happens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Got the call!!! :) Now on to the f2f....thanks for the help, i will update when i know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

Good luck corey

39 months ago

went to f2f....now waiting 2 weeks...ugh!!!! but staying positive :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

went to f2f...now waiting 2 weeks for answer...but staying positive :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SWA_hopeful in carson, California

39 months ago

free2bemeeh in Oakland, California said: Don't be a nervous wreck. When I applied they didn't give me an appt for a f2f right away. They called almost a week later. My f2f went pretty well. I did my fingerprints and now I'm just playing the waiting game. I applied for CSA out of SFO. You'll be okay. Let us know what happens.

just saw your post. when you had your phone interview, did they mention AT ALL f2f? or did the recruiter just let you know they'll contact you if they're still interested? i'm asking because i had my phone interview today and it seemed like it went well but she didn't mention a f2f.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

lisa99 in Springfield, Illinois

7 months ago

Hello I had a phone interview on Monday, thought it went well. The recruiter said he had to talk to everyone that applied and that they would know something hopefully by the end of this week about f2f. Do I still have a chance hopefully?? It was for a customer service in STL. Also I answered no to no felonies because I have none!! but in 2005 I got arrested for something totally not my fault and I looked it up on case net and it says charges no longer pending, they dropped them cause I lawyered up! Never been in trouble in my life, will that affect my chances as well??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.