questions about interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

dfaf in Bellevue, Washington

37 months ago

Hello all. I am new here and just had a few questions. I applied for a csa job recently and I just had a phone interview with a rep. from southwest. She said that she wants me to meet up with a recruiter.....is this a good sign? and does anyone have any tips? thank u!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

krista in Fall River, Massachusetts

37 months ago

What did they ask you on the phone ineterview and how long did it take for them to call you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

justin in Taylorsville, Kentucky

37 months ago

well...that was actually a while ago. I did the phone interview and passed that. Then I had the f2f interview and passed that. Yesterday I did my drug test and tomorrow I'm supposed to get fingerprinted. Can anyone tell me what the steps coming up are? I was told I would have to go to school somewhere....does n e one know where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dfaf21 in Taylorsville, Kentucky

37 months ago

well, Ive actually come alot farther since then. I had the phone interview and passed that and I also had the f2f interview and passed that. Yesterday I did my drug test and tomorrow I go in for fingerprinting. Im just curious as to what happens next. Ive heard about having to go to school somewhere...just curious as to where this school is and for how long?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.