questions about interviews

Comments (4)

dfaf in Bellevue, Washington

47 months ago

Hello all. I am new here and just had a few questions. I applied for a csa job recently and I just had a phone interview with a rep. from southwest. She said that she wants me to meet up with a recruiter.....is this a good sign? and does anyone have any tips? thank u!

krista in Fall River, Massachusetts

46 months ago

What did they ask you on the phone ineterview and how long did it take for them to call you?

justin in Taylorsville, Kentucky

46 months ago

well...that was actually a while ago. I did the phone interview and passed that. Then I had the f2f interview and passed that. Yesterday I did my drug test and tomorrow I'm supposed to get fingerprinted. Can anyone tell me what the steps coming up are? I was told I would have to go to school somewhere....does n e one know where?

dfaf21 in Taylorsville, Kentucky

46 months ago

well, Ive actually come alot farther since then. I had the phone interview and passed that and I also had the f2f interview and passed that. Yesterday I did my drug test and tomorrow I go in for fingerprinting. Im just curious as to what happens next. Ive heard about having to go to school somewhere...just curious as to where this school is and for how long?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.