Job in Kansas City area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

needing work in Baldwin City, Kansas

46 months ago

I applied for this job that states "This is a long term, full time position! Room for advancement!!!" I applied and was called back a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview was me watching a safety video taking a safety test. I was suppost to take a drug test that day aswell but I was told they didn't have the proper paperwork. They said I could start on the following Monday with orientation at 6am and if needed stay and work. This should have threw uo a red flag but since most places I have been don't have you start the same day as orientation I didn't think much of it. I call back a couple days later to see if they have the paperwork for the drug test and still they don't. Well I was still allowed to go through orientation which the person was not ready for and started 45 minutes late. There is a group of 5 of us in this group. After orientation ends the person tells us she only needs 50 people a day to fill the production needs and that she has around 60 already on a list to call from. I'm thinking The Department of Labor would be interested in these false and misleading ads.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.