Scammers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Boogie in Clarksville, Ohio

86 months ago

This company is crap -they're centralized in Lima Ohio so that should tell you a lot. I worked through them for a nice company in Ohio. First they took our vacation time and holiday pay away. Then after a huge layoff, they tried to deny I had ever worked for them. Good thing I keep copies of all pay stubs. Stay clear of Spherion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

DNC in Savannah, Georgia

86 months ago

Boogie said: This company is crap -they're centralized in Lima Ohio so that should tell you a lot.

The Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, Ohio) manufactures the M-1 Abrams tank. The Tank Plant is a government-owned, contractor-operated (GOCO) facility, run presently by General Dynamics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Tom in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

83 months ago

Boogie in Clarksville, Ohio said: This company is crap -they're centralized in Lima Ohio so that should tell you a lot. I worked through them for a nice company in Ohio. First they took our vacation time and holiday pay away. Then after a huge layoff, they tried to deny I had ever worked for them. Good thing I keep copies of all pay stubs. Stay clear of Spherion.

They are not based in Lima, Ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HEADHUNTER1 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

83 months ago

Boogie in Clarksville, Ohio said: This company is crap -they're centralized in Lima Ohio so that should tell you a lot. I worked through them for a nice company in Ohio. First they took our vacation time and holiday pay away. Then after a huge layoff, they tried to deny I had ever worked for them. Good thing I keep copies of all pay stubs. Stay clear of Spherion.

Actually they are based out of Ft. Lauderdale FL and for being the 4th largest Staffing compnay in the nation I guess only the qualified people get the jobs, so maybe you should get more qualified and People like Spherion and My company HH1 Staffing Inc. would find you the perfect job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Somewhere in New Jersey in Weehawken, New Jersey

83 months ago

I temped for Spherion back in 2000; they scouted me out through Monster. I wasn't interested in a Temp position, but was talked into it because it was for only 4 mths and that would have gotten me through the holidays. Well I stayed on for a year and was hired by the company that I was placed with as a temp and I have to say it was the best experience I ever had with a temp agency. I still keep in touch with the headhunter that placed me. I just think there great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Matt Schaller in Rochester, Minnesota

67 months ago

I got a job through them and they told me after 3 months i would get hired on and make 12 an hour. 5 months later i was hired on but still making 8 an hour. What a waste of time. It was my first time going through a temp agency. I dont think i will be doing that again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Lima, Ohio

27 months ago

Boogie in Clarksville, Ohio said: This company is crap -they're centralized in Lima Ohio so that should tell you a lot.

Spherion of Lima Inc. is a franchisee of Spherion Staffing LLC, which is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They also seem to call themselves Spherion of NW Ohio.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.