Spherion Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Spherion?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Mgr in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

110 months ago

1) Dress apprpriately! Do not dress like you are going to a club, or to the beach, or like you are hanging with your friends. Take the time to dress right - in a suit if you have one. At the very least dress business casual.

2) Arrive 10 mins early!

Remember that the way you present yourself to any employer is important. If you show them that you take them seriously, and with respect - that will come across in any interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carole in Denver, Colorado

108 months ago

I spent over 45 minutes on the phone with a recruiter. She knew up front my salary requirements, etc. I got a form email from her yesterday saying they hired someone else. Ok I'm cool with that. However, I went on the job board website this morning, they posted the job with salary requirements about 59 minutes ago. Obviously my skill set match, just not my salary. Why in heaven's name would they talk to me for 45 minutes and not question me about salary requirements? Bravo to all the company's who post a salary range up front.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

earl johnson in Dublin, Georgia

72 months ago

I,am seeking a position of warehouse worker or material handler.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.