The Future

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Hugs and Kisses in San Mateo, California

76 months ago

Does anyone know the lastest on Spirit Airlines' decision for some employees next month? I'm debating on applying.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Valrico, Florida

36 months ago

We are hiring lots of FAs. I am an FA with Spirit. The only problem is we just lost the best base manager we ever had. The dumb A## running inflight thinks she is all that. She will learn when we go out on strike.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flygirl152 in Florida

36 months ago

mike in Valrico, Florida said: We are hiring lots of FAs. I am an FA with Spirit. The only problem is we just lost the best base manager we ever had. The dumb A## running inflight thinks she is all that. She will learn when we go out on strike.

Hi Mike, I noticed there is a Job Fair on Wednesday for many positions, flight attendant included. I know they have OH every once in a while specifically just for flight attendants. Do you know of anyone that has ever been hired from the job fair, do you think it is a good idea to attend? I really want to become an FA with Spirit, just wondering if the Job Fair is a good idea. Any advice would be great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Valrico, Florida

36 months ago

flygirl152 in Florida said: Hi Mike, I noticed there is a Job Fair on Wednesday for many positions, flight attendant included. I know they have OH every once in a while specifically just for flight attendants. Do you know of anyone that has ever been hired from the job fair, do you think it is a good idea to attend? I really want to become an FA with Spirit, just wondering if the Job Fair is a good idea. Any advice would be great!

the job fair made no sense. you will still have to attend an OH to get hired. All they did was collect email address so they could send you an invite to OH. They are trying to build up because they know we just voted to strike.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.