OPEN HOUSE???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

MJ in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

29 months ago

Hi, if anyone can assist that has been through the process of getting hired. I went to an open house yesterday and was asked to come back again today to meet with supervisor and other staff for 2nd interview. However I was three minutes late and the door was closed. I saw a rep from HR and advise her was suppose to be here and she asked for my resume and if i was there yesterday. Please help?? Would I now have to reply and wait 6 months for missing today??? If anyone knows addl info that would be great. I was totally upset with myself. I knew if got second interview I would've rocked it lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maggiemovingon in Tyler, Texas

20 months ago

MJ in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hi, if anyone can assist that has been through the process of getting hired. I went to an open house yesterday and was asked to come back again today to meet with supervisor and other staff for 2nd interview. However I was three minutes late and the door was closed. I saw a rep from HR and advise her was suppose to be here and she asked for my resume and if i was there yesterday. Please help?? Would I now have to reply and wait 6 months for missing today??? If anyone knows addl info that would be great. I was totally upset with myself. I knew if got second interview I would've rocked it lol

You can't be late for anything in commercial aviation - get there early to be sure. When they hire you and you are late, you have to prove it was an emergency - and verify it - or you are out. They demand reliablity - and you have to be on time - ready to go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ramon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

Hi im trying to go to the open house for Spirit in Dallas next week, can anyone tell me if they pay for the airfare to get there? Im in Fort Lauderdale, thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.