Spirit Airlines Customer Service Rep.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

JET-nyc in Manhattan

44 months ago

Any one apply for the CSR position, I did didnt get an ansr as yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

spirit airlines CSA jobs in Florida

39 months ago

I was hired at the spot on may 3. went thru all training and left 3 days before graduation.... Its a lot of crap to do for only $9.46. ALOT ... Only if they paid more I would put-up with all pax sh...t. Spirit is the lowest airline to pay for this position. But I guess is up to u if you want to stay and be bit up by pax (passengers) an get payed only freaking $9.46 BTW all people working there r mean to each other at FLL it's not like u r family . So I think all info that I got at training I can open my own airline. :) lol ohhh we had to meat people from HR -THEY are mean toooooo . This lady at training was so nasty for no reason for real and she got 3 of our classmates names (don't know why). And I asked her is she ever worked as CSA she said in proudly voice - NO I LIKE At HR. Of course, u dnt wonna get paid that for SO MUCH work..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

39 months ago

I had applied for the club rep @ lga and recvd a rejection notice no fone intervw or F2F just a clear rejection.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

39 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: I had applied for the club rep @ lga and recvd a rejection notice no fone intervw or F2F just a clear rejection.

That was for USair ↑

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

39 months ago

spirit airlines CSA jobs in Florida said: I was hired at the spot on may 3. went thru all training and left 3 days before graduation.... Its a lot of crap to do for only $9.46. ALOT ... Only if they paid more I would put-up with all pax sh...t. Spirit is the lowest airline to pay for this position. But I guess is up to u if you want to stay and be bit up by pax (passengers) an get payed only freaking $9.46 BTW all people working there r mean to each other at FLL it's not like u r family . So I think all info that I got at training I can open my own airline. :) lol ohhh we had to meat people from HR -THEY are mean toooooo . This lady at training was so nasty for no reason for real and she got 3 of our classmates names (don't know why). And I asked her is she ever worked as CSA she said in proudly voice - NO I LIKE At HR. Of course, u dnt wonna get paid that for SO MUCH work..

@ Spirit: How is it they get in contact with you is fone or email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: @ Spirit: How is it they get in contact with you is fone or email?

If they like u they give package with all invitation to u right there at your open house interview or it also called CJO and then they give u more info what s next step an so on. And u go thru drug and backgrounds checks. Training 2 wks at main office, mirramar Fl , and 2 wks at airport .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

My f2f was right at OH or I was there by invitation later so...... They interview there at the spot that's how I had at FLL

39 months ago

*letter

JET-nyc in Manhattan

39 months ago

Patpat in Hollywood, Florida said: I was invited to an open house On monday June 13th. and was hired on the spot. the next day I went to my background appointment and took to drug test.Very few people from the Open House got hired from what i saw. Now I'm just waiting on a training date. But to be honest 9.46 is very little compared to other airlines, but since i need a job i'll take it for now and keep my options open.

@ Patpat: Yur lucky, Spirit been advertizing a CSR job for LGA since 09 for which I applied and never recvd an ansr yea or ney, I
wonder if its still available. There's no way to contact anyone.

Patpt in Hollywood, Florida

39 months ago

mhmmm when I went to my background appointment there were trainees from LGA..you were never invited to an open house after you applied? they invite anyone who applies and then if the interview goes well they hire you on the spot. check your spam too cause thats how i found mine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

39 months ago

Patpt in Hollywood, Florida said: mhmmm when I went to my background appointment there were trainees from LGA..you were never invited to an open house after you applied? they invite anyone who applies and then if the interview goes well they hire you on the spot. check your spam too cause thats how i found mine.

@ Patpt: I have never receivd an answer from Spirit so I wasn't invited to an open house.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.