SPORTS ENDEAVORS Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at SPORTS ENDEAVORS?

What do you like best about working at SPORTS ENDEAVORS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Job Seeker

87 months ago

Current posting for Forecasting Analyst
www.salary.com shows

10% = 38,253
25% = 46,268
75% = 64,058
90% = 73,921

Sports Endeavor pays 35,000 or 2% of total range.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Reality Dude in RTP

85 months ago

Yea, when they called me for quick phone interview prior to coming in I about laughed my butt off. Like alot of bottom feeders they always ask about your salary history which isn't any of their business what someone else paid me and anyway whoever puts a number on the table first loses. My response was, "I'm reasonable in salary is Sports Endeavors reasonable?" The HR rep was backpeddling, hemming and hawing only to finally say, "we don't have a dress code you can wear shorts to work and you can buy as many soccer and lacrosse products at the employee discount you want."

So if you have a real desire for the lowest pay, to work in shorts and buy alot of your employers products this must be the place to work.

Don't forget when you are offered the companies products for sale their just making more money off you the employee now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.