How to get a job at Sprouts Farmers Markets.

Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Sprouts Farmers Markets? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

ernestortiz01@yahoo.com

69 months ago

How hard was it to get your first interview. I am a journeyman heavy duty meat cutter with 37 years experience. I've not only been a meat cutter but a market manager as well and I do not understand why I could not get a interview. Went to the job fair and the meat merchandiser acted like he was really interested but no follow up call or additional interview. I'm at a lost for what they are looking for in really good experienced help.

Arkmomkwk in Phoenix, Arizona

29 months ago

I am interviewing at Sprouts tomorrow. Applying for posted positions via job boards was futile. I eventually applied using the Sprouts website, indicating my interest in certain positions at certain locations whenever they might be available. Have you tried that?

shriber3 in Tempe, Arizona

23 months ago

I wan t to work for sprouts

Grammy50 in Surprise, Arizona

16 months ago

Funny thing is...I got an interview...went to the interview...was on time...they weren't...had to wait almost 20 minutes...then finally I get in and they told me that they made a mistake (after I had already filled out the necessary employment forms...there were several of them) they hired someone with the same first name and they got us mixed up. I guess they pay no attention to details such as Last Names! They could have called me before the interview and explained what happen...instead they let me get excited about finally finding a job to only be let down once again. Not very professional.

robert howard in Henderson, Nevada

10 months ago

job application website does not work

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.