What's the company culture at Staffing Technologies?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Staffing Technologies?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Staffing Technologies?

Reply - Report abuse

Former employee in Atlanta, Georgia

2 months ago

The corporate culture at the Alpharetta corporate office is unlike anything I have seen before. Company management needs a complete reboot. I am trying to help the next generation of employees. Significant Micromanagement and integrity issues. Talking to others publicly behind employees backs. HR violations are unchecked. Honesty is not the best policy. Monday and Tuesday you will be reprimanded in spite of your production.

People dress professionally. There is not outside the office get togethers or interaction.

Day to day it is a very tough place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former leadership employee in Atlanta, Georgia

2 months ago

I ignored the warning signs during my interview with ownership. I believe that the company enjoyed success because of the employees in the years past. They left and not the company is not the same place. How you treat people defines how you are perceived in the open market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.