can I be rehired here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

StephF Fett in Greenville, Ohio

63 months ago

I just recently heard that cbs came in with staffmark I worked for CBS back a few years ago but quit my position to return back to an old job , would I still be able to come back to them and reapply or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

edit937

62 months ago

StephF Fett in Greenville, Ohio said: I just recently heard that cbs came in with staffmark I worked for CBS back a few years ago but quit my position to return back to an old job , would I still be able to come back to them and reapply or not?

I registered with Staff Mark in two different times. Ones five years ago and I went back some month ago again.
No one ever called me back, I was thought I call them. I called them up numerous times, one time they said they have no job match, then the other time my references was not good enough for them. I was waited patiently nobody called me back. Because I want to work very much, I picked up the phone one more time, but that is where it ended.
Gretchen answers the phone. She said that “you are not qualified to work for the Staff Mark, because you are not reaching the standers point.” She talked with me like I am no one. So I asked again “who qualified working for the Staff Mark then” and she said that it again, “not you because of the standers.” I like to have some explanation what kind of standers she is talking about? I wonder who qualified for the Staff Mark standers? Her negative behavior made me wrote this letter. I am not sure what I did to make her angry.
I was thought the temporary services; employment agencies are here for help. I am completely dissatisfied with Staff Mark Temporary Service. “As far as integrity goes, they have none.”

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.