Stanley Steemer Video

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Employment Information

81 months ago

<object width="517" height="400"><param name="movie" value="houston.jobing.com/v/1JMOPHOQQQ"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed wmode="transparent" src="houston.jobing.com/v/1JMOPHOQQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="400" width="517" /></object> Stanley Steemer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kissmyassstanleysteemer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

65 months ago

Stanley Steemer comes to close to being the worst company I have ever worked for. Between October 13, 2008 and early December 2008, I worked for them. Bottom line is the work is often hot, grueling, low paying and thankless. A majority of the employees, mainly assistants and crew chiefs, are overweight, obnoxious, ignorant, dumb, rude, arrogant b***ards with no ambition in life and an over inflated sense of self worth. I was disrespected on a daily basis by these low-life scumbags, and I was appalled at the utter lack of maturity in many of the employees. Additionally, you often have to deal with rude customers, impatient and pushy crew chiefs, uncomfortable weather and the nagging uncertainty of how much money you'll make paycheck to paycheck given that you're paid on commission.

So in conclusion, I have noticed a trend among former Stanley Steemer employees: They hated working there. And for good reasons.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.