State Street Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at State Street?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

State Street gives fake phone interviews in Fairfield, California

12 months ago

I applied to a employment opportunity at the Sacramento California location. Then I receive an e mail from a lady in HR in the St. Louis area asking me for a time to schedule for a phone interview.

This was the most unprofessional retarded interview I ever encountered in my life. The lady purposely acted unprofessional.

She didn't ask me realistic questions at all related to the job. Questions where are you a U.S. Citizen. Then I would answer the question and the lady on the phone would say to me "Yep yep" Then she would ask me another question like how far to you live from Sacramento. Then I replied. Then she responded with "yep yep" Every question was lame and not to the point of the job I applied to and the lady said "yep yep" like 50 time while on the phone.

Then a week after the phone interview she sent me an email with a statement saying they were going to move forward with other canidates.

Okay so I'm thinking State Street hires retards to conduct phone interviews where the lady from HR says "yep yep" 50 times after the respones to fake interview questions on the phone.

State street are not loyal to their employees. It is crappy organization only looking to make billions of dollars in the USA and treat their employees like dirt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

State Street gives fake phone interviews in Fairfield, California

12 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at State Street?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I applied to a employment opportunity at the Sacramento California location. Then I receive an e mail from a lady in HR in the St. Louis area asking me for a time to schedule for a phone interview.

This was the most unprofessional retarded interview I ever encountered in my life. The lady purposely acted unprofessional.

She didn't ask me realistic questions at all related to the job. Questions where are you a U.S. Citizen? Then I would answer the question and the lady on the phone would say to me "Yep yep" Then she would ask me another question like how far to I lived from Sacramento. Then I replied. Then she responded with "yep yep" Every question was lame and not to the point of the job I applied to and the lady said "yep yep" like 50 times while on the phone. I was prepared to answer interview questions. But the HR lady wasn't prepared. She acted like she could be cold blooded on the phone interviews with the intention of not being realistic.

Then a week after the phone interview the lady in HR in the St. Louis region representing State Street sent me an email with a statement saying they were going to move forward with other canidates.

Okay so I'm thinking State Street hires retards to conduct phone interviews where the lady from HR says "yep yep" 50 times after the respones to fake interview questions on the phone.

State street isn't not loyal to their employees. It is crappy organization only looking to make billions of dollars in the USA and treat their employees like dirt. Another billion dollar profiting company with high turnover, fake stakeholders, fake interview with retard HR people and they use the USA to make profits but don't hire a permanent workforce and treat thier employees like dirt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.