How to get a job at State Street.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Do you work at State Street? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Don't try to get a job at State Street in Fairfield, California

25 months ago

I applied to an employment opportunity at the Sacramento California location. Then I receive an e mail from a lady in HR from the St. Louis office asking me for a time to schedule for a phone interview.

This was the most unprofessional retarded interview I ever encountered in my life. The lady purposely acted unprofessional. The lady that called me on the phone for an interview purposely sounded snobby with a careless attitude. She had no intentions of interviewing fairly with a professional demeanor. Her demeanor was off the wall rude, snobby and with an attitude like she knows people need jobs in California but I’m going to make it extremely hard for you to be hired. Hee hee psycho path fake anal playing games in the hiring practices whoo hoo attitude on phone interviews.

The lady interviewing me didn't ask me realistic questions at all related to the job. Questions where are you a U.S. Citizen? Then I would answer the question and the lady on the phone would say to me "Yep Yep" Then she would ask me another question like how far I lived from Sacramento. Then I replied. Then she responded with "yep yep" Every question was lame and not to the point of the job I applied to and the lady said "yep yep" like 50 times while on the phone. I was prepared to answer interview questions. But the HR lady wasn't prepared ON PURPOSE. She acted like she was allowed to be cold blooded on the phone during interviews with the intention of not being realistic. But seem like she was having fun being employed and a fake HR person on the phone.

Then a week after the phone interview the lady in HR in the St. Louis region representing State Street sent me an email with a statement saying they were going to move forward with other candidates.

Okay so I'm thinking State Street hires retards in the HR offices in St. Louis to conduct phone interviews where the lady from HR says "yep yep" 50 times after the response to fake interview questions on the phone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.