State of Georgia Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at State of Georgia?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Bannis in kissimme, Florida

100 months ago

I would also like to know what the interview process is like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JOHN BAKER in Riverdale, Georgia

100 months ago

I HAVE ON A COUPLE OF INTERVIEWS WITH THE STATE OF GEORGIA THEY APPEAR TO HAVE THE SAME QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE ANSWERED.I AM NEVER PREPARED FOR IT SO CAN SOMEONE OUT EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS SO I CAN PREPARE MYSELF BETTER THE NEXT TIME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

jenword in Duluth, Georgia

35 months ago

JOHN BAKER in Riverdale, Georgia said: I HAVE ON A COUPLE OF INTERVIEWS WITH THE STATE OF GEORGIA THEY APPEAR TO HAVE THE SAME QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE ANSWERED.I AM NEVER PREPARED FOR IT SO CAN SOMEONE OUT EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS SO I CAN PREPARE MYSELF BETTER THE NEXT TIME.

Mr. Baker:
The interview questions are usually tied to the position for which you are interviewing. If you can give me an idea of what office of the State of Georgia you were interviewing with, I might be able to help.

Hopefull in Griffin, Georgia

33 months ago

Does anyone have a list of questions for the program assistant position for the ICDC department for the State of Georgia? I have an interview on Wednesday 11/13

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Hembree in Charleston, West Virginia

28 months ago

I Currently am working in WV, and have been working for the State of West Virginia Workforce, Unemployment/Jobservice as a Employment Programs Interviewer II, I would like to apply for that position in GA so that I can relocate back to GA. I moved to WV 7 years ago and need to move back to be closer to my family.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Sincerely,

Angela Dawn Hembree e-mail dawn.a.hembree@wv.gov

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sara in Atlanta, Georgia

15 months ago

jenword in Duluth, Georgia said: Mr. Baker:
The interview questions are usually tied to the position for which you are interviewing. If you can give me an idea of what office of the State of Georgia you were interviewing with, I might be able to help.

IT-QA department

Dawn Hembree in Charleston, West Virginia

15 months ago

Any help you can give me Mr. Baker would be greatly appreciated.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.